Arizona Tax Credit

Sow into us and reap a tax harvest!

In Arizona, you may claim a tax credit for voluntary cash contributions you make during any taxable year to a Qualifying Charitable Organization (that’s us!).

This individual income tax credit is available for contributions to Qualifying Charitable Organizations that provide immediate basic needs to residents of Arizona who receive temporary assistance for needy families (TANF) benefits, are low income residents of Arizona, or are individuals who have a chronic illness or physical disability. The tax credit is claimed on Form 321. The maximum credit allowed is $800 for married filing joint filers and $400 for single, heads of household, and married filing separate filers.